As India is growing as an economy the need to be able to travel by flights has increased manifold. With India being the second most populous country in the world the demand for pilot trainers as well as pilots in this country is extremely high.
India currently produces a very large number of pilots in the country. Some of these have done their pilot training courses abroad where as others have done their pilot training courses through pilot training institutions in the country itself. Pilot training in India is catching up as it is one of the favorable professions liked by the youth of the country with a large number of young people wanting to become pilots.
There are several pilot training institutes or schools in the country where you can get admission in order to become a successful pilot. You can join any of the pilot training academies in the country which have the pilot training course and also provide the pilot licenses to the students who join the pilot training course. Some of the pilot training colleges or academies in the country are written below
- Rajasthan State Flying School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Rajputana Aviation Academy, Kota, Rajasthan
- Yash Air, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Frank Airways, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Bangalore Aeronautics and Technical Services, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam
- Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Aviation Training Academy, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Delhi Flying Club, New Delhi
- Orient Flight School, Pondicherry
- Wings Aviation, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Nagpur Flying Club, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Jamshedpur Cooperative Flying Club, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- HAL Rotary Wing Academy, Bangalore, Karnataka